Five steps up from your standard trail helmet! Go that extra mile and stay protected with 360 ̊ Turbine Technology.
There is a solution that minimizes the risk of a head and brain injury and that is to get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain.
Our helmets feature 360 ̊ Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material, this tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The new Dri-Lex® liner is washable, moisture wicking, anti-odor and breathable.
The 20 vents and the MaxiFlow air channels in the helmet help to keep you cool and ventilated during a ride, whilst the breakaway visor provides additional protection to reduce rotational acceleration in a crash.
• Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
• 360° Turbine Technology
Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
• In-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
• Maximized ventilation with 20 vents
• Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds
• MaxiFlow air channels in the impact foam – effective at any speed
• Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
• Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
• Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
• Weight: from 300g (0.65 lbs)
#S (51-55cm – 20-21 ⅝")
#M (55-59cm – 21 ⅝ - 23 ¼")
#L (59-63cm – 23 ¼ - 24 ¾")