DBX 3.0 Enduro (2021)
HELMET DBX 3.0 ENDURO V2
Bicycle Enduro Head and Brain Protection with Removable Chin Bar
We all crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! There is a solution that minimizes the risk of a head and brain injury, however. Get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain!
The DBX 3.0 Enduro helmet offers world-class protection with 360 ̊ Turbine Technology. Turbines made of 3D molded energy absorbing material are set inside the helmet. This technology has two main advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
Our new, leading design in the market, the DBX 3.0 Enduro helmet is engineered to help you go from downhill to uphill riding without having to change helmets. Made of a polycarbonate outer shell, it is lightweight and, the helmet’s key differentiator is that it is equipped with a removable chin bar. The helmet is also super ventilated – even at very low speeds, the 23 vents works well.
The helmet is equipped with a visor with a breakaway function that offers rotational reduction in a crash. For your convenience, it has a custom fit Fidlock® buckle and it also pairs perfectly with your hydration system.
- Polycarbonate shell in three sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- 3D in-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 23 vents
- Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds
- New Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Removable chin bar
- Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Certified and tested to EN1078; CPSC 1203
- from 750g (1.65 lbs)
- Without Chin Bar: from 375g (0.83 lbs)
- #S (51-55cm – 20-21 5⁄8")
- #M (55-59cm – 21 5⁄8- 23 1⁄4")
- #L (59-63cm – 23 1⁄4- 24 3⁄4")
- シェル内部のタービンの回転により衝撃を分散し、脳震盪のリスクを低減する 360°タービンテクノロジーを採用
- 優れた衝撃吸収力を誇る 3D フォームを搭載
- 通気性の高い吸湿性抗菌 Dri-Lex ライナー
- バックル部には素早く簡単にヘルメットの着脱ができる Fidlock マグネットシステムを採用
- EN1078、US CPSC1203 規格適合